zaterdag 18 april 2020

Homework




Hello dear children



How are you doing? Are you enjoying your holiday and the sunshine?


I know, it's strange and it's not nice we can't play outside (Draußen)  or go to your friends or meet your grandparents (Opa und Oma). I feel the same. I can mail my best friend and I can see her by playing "Houseparty" or by "Skype", but it's not possible (nicht möglich) to see her LIVE.
 Maybe (Vielleicht).....with some WILD animalsit's really good you can't see them live......

So, we are talking about WILD ANIMALS this week. You are going to learn some Wild Animal-words and also make a little puzzle about animals. Enjoy your homework!! And please let me know: did you like it, did you find it difficult?


Your homework
  1. Look at the film/animation “Jungle“ again.
  • Click on the link and click on "Jungle"> click on the lion. Look and listen.
  • https://youtu.be/v5cIggucttE
  • Write down the animals (english) you see.
  1. Make the worksheet (Arbeitsblatt) Mini-Flashcards. 
  1. Cut out (schneide aus) the pictures
  2. Glue (klebe)  them in your notebook (Heft)/ or on a white page (blatt a4)
  3. Write the names of the animals to the pictures.
  4. Colour the pictures (Male)

  1. Make the worksheet “All about animals“-Zoo animals
  1. Draw lines (welche Wörter gehören zu welche Tiere?)
  2. Make the crossword puzzle.


Extra

 
  • Riddle (Rätsel)
…….It lives in Africa. It has got a white fur with black stripes. It can run very fast. It eats plants??????? Which animal do I mean?


As a bonus you become a little film where you see my family meeting an Elephant-mother !! (als Extra bekommst du einen kleinen Film wo du sehen kannst, wie meine Familie Elephanten  in Süd-Afrika trifft).


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Homework 7 June-22th June

Yes!!! Next week (15th June) you really can go back to school again. Not just for one day, but for a whole week! I'm happy, I'll s...