vrijdag 1 mei 2020

Homework 04-08 May




Homework is doing your work at home. We try to make it nice for you, but still.... you have to make your homework. It isn't always easy to be on your one and not meeting your classmates. Still, we hope, you're doing fine! 

Last week we asked you about wild animals and what do they eat?This week you can find here the solutions (Lösungen).

What are we going to do this week? Let's see how much you have learned about wild animals, you can play a boardgame and we have some animal-riddles (Rätsel) for you. Let's start!!!


  1. Check your worksheet from last week
Here are the solutions:
1. I'm a lion and I like meat
2. I'm a zebra and I like hay and grass
3. I.m a giraffe and I like leaves
4. I'm a monkey and I like fruit
5. I'm an elephant and I like leaves and grass
6. I'm an parrot and I like nuts and seeds
7. I'm a bear and I like fish
How did it work out for you? If you hadn't all the answers, you can now write them down!




















2. Make the new worksheet 'right or wrong'






You are the detective here! Try to find out if  it's right(richtig) or wrong(falsch). Let's make one together:

The tiger lives in Asia
true or wrong?

Answer: true. Most of the tigers are living in India.

The tiger lives in Europe
true or wrong?

answer: wrong.  The tiger does not live in Europe.

You can do it for yourself now. Good luck. if you don't know the answer, maybe you can find it in the internet (if it's okay with your father and mother).

3. Boardgame



Play the board game. You need a dice (würfel)  and a pion (pion) and a partner to play with. Answer the questions correct (richtige Antworte) and you can roll the dice again. Don't meet the police officer>> then you have to start again!! The winner is the best-wild-animals-player ever!!


4. Riddles (Rätsel)
a. It lives in Africa. It has got black hair. It can climb. It eats plants????
b. It lives in hot countries. It has got feathers. It can fly and speak. It eat plants????

Extra


If you like it, you can look at the film and see how you can draw a giraffe yourself!
https://youtu.be/LjVlld6_B6k




























Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Homework 7 June-22th June

Yes!!! Next week (15th June) you really can go back to school again. Not just for one day, but for a whole week! I'm happy, I'll s...