vrijdag 15 mei 2020

Homework Class 3 18.05-27.05

Hello dear children,



Did you find your favourite WILD animal? 
Not in your garden, I hope...
For the next weeks I will also see you in school for a LIVElesson English. 

LIVE Lesson in school
Now pay attention(pass auf)

next week I will be in the 3A (Monday 18.05)
so the 3A has no other Homework. You can always make the extra homework If you like or make your "favourite wild animal" more beautiful, because you will present your animal in the class. In 2 weeks I will be in the 3B (Monday 25.05)

Homework 3b

1. Listen and look to the story of the tiger
This time you will find a link, so you can find the story about the tiger.
  • What can you tell me about the tiger now? What did you find out?
  • Write it down.
2. Make your "favourite animal" Presentation complete

  • Make your worksheet beautiful (colour)
  • Find some extra pictures or "Things to know" about your favourite animal in books or in the internet. 
  • Make your presentation complete (you can make a lapbook or a placard (Plakat)
  • Exercise with the following sentences (Übe mit den Sätzanfangen)
1. My animal is ...
2. It has got ....
3. It can ....
4. My animal lives in ...
5. It eats ...
6. (try to find some more things to say...)

Extra
* You can always do something extra for your 'wild animal-presentation'.
*Draw a lion if you like 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Homework 7 June-22th June

Yes!!! Next week (15th June) you really can go back to school again. Not just for one day, but for a whole week! I'm happy, I'll s...